Chances are that you are on this site because you want to enhance your muscle development, build on your athletic performance, and enjoy an overall sense of well-being.
And you’ve probably already recognized the fact that testosterone enhancement is probably the central pillar that will help you achieve these goals.
Traditionally, too many men tended to overlook the crucial role that testosterone plays for overall well-being. The bottom line is, if testosterone is not at its optimum levels, muscular development, athletic performance and a sense of well-being can seem like a utopian dream.
It is possible to maintain healthy testosterone levels if you remain super focused on your health on a consistent basis. Unfortunately, most men are not in the privileged position of solely dedicating their lives to their bodies because bills need to be paid, relationships need to be nurtured, children need to be brought up etc. And this takes its toll on testosterone.
As most men fall into this bracket, it’s inevitable that testosterone levels WILL begin to decline once most of us hit our mid-20s. This is perfectly natural, and is a part of ageing, but this process can be accelerated by an unhealthy lifestyle which includes having a poor diet.
You’ll be glad to know that there is help at hand. Natural testosterone boosters can help to redress testosterone deficiency problems, and in some cases increase levels much higher than they were before. This in turn can help you feel fitter, stronger and more explosive in your physical endeavors.
Testosterone boosters are probably the best and the safest way of enhancing this hormone. Alternatives include medically prescribed options which involve administering synthetic testosterone into the system. Synthetic substances do more harm to the body than good.
It is not unusual for men undergoing testosterone replacement therapies to find that there body shuts down its own production altogether. Additionally, this can lead to depletion in blood concentration levels.
Testosterone boosters on the other hand can work to enhance your blood concentration levels without exposing you to unwanted side-effects.
Other benefits from using natural testosterone boosters include improved athletic performances, minimal side-effects, reduced recovery times in between workouts, and a much improved lean body mass composition.
Below is a short list of the best products (in our opinion) available today. We’ve gone into great depth looking at the ingredients used, and how they interact with one another, especially when fused in “proprietary blends”.
Our team of researchers have left no stone unturned in an attempt to bring our readers the most accurate, and cited information available anywhere on the Internet. All our research relies heavily on actual clinical studies from around the world, and where appropriate, the links are provided.
#1: PrimeMale (By Propura)
Designed specifically for 30+
PrimeMale is a fairly new testosterone booster which is designed specifically for guys over the age of 30. The manufacturer of PrimeMale makes it clear that this product will work to reverse the unwanted effects of age-related drops in testosterone levels that most men experience. Typical age-related testosterone loss is said to be up to 1% a year.
Users of PrimeMale noticed significant increases in the libido, overall strength, lean muscle mass, and a surprising drop in body fat.
PrimeMale, in our opinion, contains the very best testosterone enhancing ingredients, which are backed by clinical studies, and these include D-aspartic acid, zinc, vitamin D, oyster extract, fenugreek, and Siberian ginseng, among others.
- ✓ Contains the precise optimum recommended doses of each ingredient.
- ✓ At least two of the ingredients, nettle root extract, and mucuna pruriens are clinically proven to assist in reversing age-related testosterone depletion.
- ✓ Contains Bioperine, which allows for fast absorption.
- ✓ Raving customer reviews, excellent feedback!
- ✓ No reported side-effects.
- ✓ 120 Capsules in a container.
- ✓ Competitively priced, considering the quality of ingredients.
- ✓ One of only two testosterone boosters on the market that contain oyster extract, an extremely potent testosterone enhancer due to its zinc content.
- ✓ PrimeMale is not suitable for people with fish allergies.
- ✓ At present, it is only available from the official website
Click here to read full PrimeMale review.
#2: TestoFuel (By Roar Ambition)
Bestselling for the past 2+ years
Testofuel has been one of the bestselling testosterone boosters for the past two years. This product was designed with bodybuilders and power lifters in mind from the outset. Testofuel contains the very best ingredients that are designed to help your body to crank up its own natural testosterone production.
Some of the notable ingredients in Testofuel include vitamin D, oyster extract, magnesium, zinc, fenugreek, and Siberian ginseng. Every ingredient in this product serves a specific purpose.
Users have noticed phenomenal increases in muscle mass and overall strength, as well as experiencing an enhanced overall mood. You just have to Google “Testofuel”, and you will be presented with a rave reviews, and positive feedback.
- ✓ Contains the recommended doses of each ingredient.
- ✓ One of two testosterone boosters on the market today that contains oyster extract, a phenomenal source of zinc, which is universally acknowledged as a potent testosterone enhancing ingredient.
- ✓ Excellent customer reviews.
- ✓ 120 capsules in a container.
- ✓ No reported side-effects.
- ✓ Competitively priced, alongside the top end products available today.
- ✓ Testofuel is not suitable for people with fish allergies.
- ✓ Only available from the official manufacturer’s website.
Click here to read full Testofuel review.
#3: P6 Extreme Black ( By Cellucor )
Designed to enhance neurological benefits
The manufacturer claims that Cellucor P6 Black and is designed to enhance natural testosterone levels as well as providing neurological benefits such as “mental clarity”, as well as assisting in enhancing motivation, which is particularly useful when training in the gym.
This product contains the highest quality ingredients including zinc, D aspartic acid, vitamin B6 as well as many others. Users have reported minimal side-effects.
People that have used Cellucor P6 Black noted excellent muscular gains as well as enhanced strength.
This product is known to enhance the libido.
- ✓ Predominantly excellent customer reviews.
- ✓Highly reputable manufacturer.
- ✓ Competitively priced.
- ✓ Many of the active ingredients seem to be under-dosed.
- ✓ Minor side-effects such as acne and her loss reported by a small number of people.
- ✓90 pills in a bottle, whereas most other testosterone boosters contain 120.
Click here to read full P6 Cellucor Black review
#4: Test HD ( By MuscleTech )
Hard-core testosterone booster
Test HD is described as a “hard-core testosterone booster” that is designed to harness the power of testosterone. Test HD does not necessarily have to be cycled, unlike some other testosterone boosters, and contains the highest quality ingredients, as repeatedly made clear by MuscleTech.
The main ingredients include zinc, stinging nettle, and mucuna pruriens, which all have proven track records when it comes to testosterone enhancement. Test HD is slightly cheaper than most of the other high-end testosterone supplements.
Test HD has generally received positive feedback from users, albeit, a small number have reported experiencing acne.
- ✓ Competitively priced
- ✓ Contains (some) proven testosterone enhancing ingredients.
- ✓ Generally, positive feedback provided by users.
- Highly reputable manufacturer.
- ✓ Contains a number of “filler” ingredients that serve no identifiable purpose.
- ✓ Has triggered side-effects in a small number of people.
- ✓ 90 pills in a bottle.
Click here to read full Test HD review.
#5: Anabolic Freak ( By PharmaFreak )
Hybrid anabolic testosterone support
Anabolic Freak is described as a “hybrid anabolic hormone/testosterone support” system. This product was created by the world renowned health supplements manufacturer, PharmaFreak. Anabolic Freak contains a number of high-quality ingredients, D-aspartic acid is one of them. And D-aspartic acid is an extremely potent testosterone enhancing ingredient in its own right.
Other notable ingredients that have positive influence on testosterone include vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
Users have reported excellent muscular and strength gains, as well as sky high libido levels in a matter of weeks.
Unlike many other testosterone boosters, Anabolic Freak is relatively side-effect free.
- ✓ Contains clinically proven ingredients such as D-aspartic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12, all of which are proven testosterone enhancers.
- ✓ Competitively priced.
- ✓ Side-effect free.
- ✓ Reputable manufacturer.
- ✓ Contains a number of irrelevant “filler” ingredients such as folic acid.
Click here to read full Anabolic Freak review.
#6: TestoTurbo ( By Explicit Nutrition )
Designed for more muscle strength and power
Testo Turbo is designed for individuals who want more muscle strength and power. Explicit Nutrition, the developers of this product claim that it can provide users with “thicker, fuller, stronger muscle growth and enhances power and performance.
Furthermore, Test Turbo works to fight rising estrogen levels, which work in direct competition with testosterone inside the body.
Test Turbo contains a number of high-quality ingredients such as fenugreek, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and vitamin D3
Users have experienced positive effects such as enhanced muscle mass, a sky high libido, and much improved overall strength.
- ✓ Contains a number of high-quality ingredients that are proven to increase testosterone.
- ✓ Positive feedback from customers.
- ✓ Contains a number of “filler” ingredients that serve no specific purpose in terms of testosterone enhancement.
- ✓ Customers have reported a small number of side-effects.
- ✓ Must be cycled.
- ✓ Slightly expensive.
Click here to read full Testo Turbo review.
#7: Test Freak ( By PharmaFreak )
One of the strongest testosterone boosters
Test Freak is described as a hybrid testosterone stimulator that works to maximize muscle growth and overall strength. In our opinion, Test Freak is certainly one of the strongest testosterone boosters available on the market today, thanks to Pharmafreak.
This product works to increase the release of gonadotropin releasing hormone which ultimately works to stimulate chemical reactions within the body to allow for greater testosterone production.
Test Freak contains a number of clinically proven testosterone enhancing ingredients including fenugreek, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
Generally, customer feedback has been extremely positive.
- ✓ Contains a number of testosterone enhancing ingredients, backed by clinical studies.
- ✓ Positive customer feedback in general.
- ✓ Relatively cheap when taking into account the ingredients used.
- ✓ Highly reputable manufacturer.
- ✓ Small number of side-effects.
- ✓ Contains a number of “filler” ingredients that serve no purpose in regards to testosterone enhancement.
Click Here to read full Test Freak review.
#8: T Bomb II ( By MHP )
Designed to maximize strength levels
T Bomb II is designed to maximize strength levels. The manufacturer, MHP has ensured that this product optimizes testosterone production, whilst lowering estrogen levels.
T Bomb II contains a number of testosterone enhancing ingredients including fenugreek, zinc, and stinging nettle. T Bomb II also contains bioperine, which is essentially an “absorption agent” that accelerates nutrient absorption into the body.
Customers have provided generally positive feedback.
Users have reported making significant gains in terms of muscle and strength.
- ✓ Contains a number of clinically proven testosterone enhancing ingredients.
- ✓ Side-effect free
- ✓ Good customer feedback.
- ✓ Competitively priced.
- ✓ Contains a lot of “filler” ingredients.
Click Here to read full T Bomb II review.
#9: Evotest ( By BSN )
Extremely useful for people that aren’t particularly fond of swallowing pills
Evotest is extremely unique in the sense that it comes in both capsule, as well as powder form. This is extremely useful for people that aren’t particularly fond of swallowing pills.
Users have reported mixed reactions to the taste of the powder, but it is widely accepted that it mixes quite well. The powder form comes in handy, especially because it can be taken to the gym in a shaker bottle.
EvoTest contains a number of testosterone enhancing ingredients such as D-aspartic acid, magnesium, vitamin D, alongside a proprietary blend which features fenugreek and suma root.
Most users have reported experiencing enhanced sleep, which is ever so important when trying to increase testosterone levels and generally heal the body.
- ✓ Powder form makes it unique.
- ✓ Contains a number of testosterone enhancing ingredients.
- ✓ SOME people have reported enhanced sleep.
- ✓ Competitively priced.
- ✓ Small number of side-effects, including sleep disturbances (contradictory to enhanced sleep in most people).
- ✓ Contains relatively small amounts of crucial ingredients such as D-aspartic acid and vitamin D.
Click Here to read full EvoTest Review.
#10: VirMax T ( By BioHeal Corporation )
VirMax T is a once a day supplement
VirMax T is a once a day supplement, that is extremely rich in magnesium, which is responsible for maintaining more than 300 biochemicals inside the human body. VirMax T is designed to provide maximum muscle maintenance, a healthy nervous system, a steady heart, strong bones, and a powerful immune system.
VirMax T contains a number of high-quality ingredients such as zinc, an essential fuel for testosterone production.
Users have provided positive feedback after using this product. Typical benefits include enhanced muscle mass, sky high libido, and a rock-solid immune system to help keep the bugs at bay.
- ✓ Very competitively priced.
- ✓ Contains four ingredients that are proven to have a positive bearing on testosterone levels.
- ✓ Good feedback from customers.
- ✓ Reputable manufacturer.
- ✓ Contains a number of “filler” ingredients that have no relationship to testosterone enhancement.
- ✓ Small number of reported side-effects.
Click Here to read full VirMax T Review.